Friday, January 23, 2015

NRP#78 - Shitnoise Bastards - Police Brutality, Police Violence bizcard CDr now available!





NRP#78 - Shitnoise Bastards - Police Brutality, Police Violence

 Raw noisecore from Malaysia, they're always a pleasure to release for! This time on a business card CDr. insert is a little blurry because the place that prints for me messed it up. or maybe gimp did. I think this might be their first business card CDr release which makes me even more excited!

Limited to 20 copies. $2+shipping
Some other label is releasing it on limited single sided cassette as well. Stay tuned for more details on that when I acquire them!

Free streaming!
Buy a copy!


Still need cassette cases as well, once I get those I'm going to be cranking out tape releases like crazy, two of which in this batch include the always awesome SNB!

No comments:

Post a Comment