Sunday, October 25, 2015

So Much For Best Friends / Koala Tea Time split 7" now available!!!

This is some very good news from NOG Records! At last, our very first vinyl release is in my possession. This process started last year and after a few bad things happening, it's finally in my possession.

The few preorders of the record will be going out to you this upcoming week and I couldn't be more excited for it!


The record as pictured above came out in a very pretty marbly grey color (we chose random colored), and I feel it suits the artwork of the record very nicely (which is also wonderful!)

So Much For Best Friends is a skramz band based in Kentucky / Indiana, members of a million other bands such as Bookstore, EXTERNAL, Rambo Hates Rainbows, Ripto's Rage, We All Hope For Happiness In A Sad, Sad World, and so on. (Believe me, I could go on forever with that list)

Koala Tea Time is the beautiful efforts of Nick Decker, supplying us with emotional and wonderful folky jams, everytime I see him live it's enjoyable and he is an enjoyable person.

The record is limited to 500 copies, all marble-looking grey records, a corelease operation between NOG Records and Elsewhere Recording Co (Indiana), I have 125 copies originally. Get a copy today, it's definitely a must-have!

Stream it! Download it! check it Out!
Buy a copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment